Visit the Second Capital of Egypt, Alexandria. During your day you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El-Shuqafa, the Roman Amphitheater, Qaitbey Citadel.
Pick up from the hotel, transfer by our private A/C van to Alexandria; the second capital of Egypt (3 Hours from Cairo) then start your day tour to visit the Catacombs of Kom El-Shuqafa; the largest known Roman burial site in Egypt, then visit the Roman Amphitheatre, which is built in the 2nd century AD, the amphitheater has 13 semicircular tiers made of white and grey marble, with marble seats for up to 800 spectators. Also visit Qaitbey Citadel which is one of the most important Islamic monuments that built at the same place of Alexandria light house, after lunch,Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration:11 hours (approx.)
Price per person: –
|One Person||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|235 USD||135 USD||95 USD||75 USD|
• Private Egyptologist Tour guide at the Catacombs of Kom el Shuqafa, Roman Amphitheatre & Qaitbey Citadel.
• Admission Fees to the monumental sites at the Catacombs of Kom el Shuqafa, Roman Amphitheatre, Qaitbey Citadel .
• One Lunch Meal (Typical Egyptian food).
• Round Private Transfers by A/C van (Cairo /Alexandria /Cairo).
• Hotel pickup and return.
• All taxes and Service charge.